Hello everyone, in this article today we will know how you can activate HDFC Net Banking at home.
In today’s time, all the work of the bank has started going online. Now you want to teach what Net Banking is and how to use HDFC Net Banking. You will get to know about all these. Go through complete post to know in details: How to activate HDFC Net Banking Online.
Net banking is used in mobile or computer browsers. You can do net banking by visiting the website of the bank, sending money or other work which is connected with the bank. Whenever you open an account with HDFC Bank, you also get Net Banking Kit.
How to register HDFC Net Banking?
1. First of all, you have to go to the HDFC Bank website.
Website Link: – Click hear
Click on the login that appears on the home page.
2. On clicking login, select Net Banking and click on login.
Now scroll down the page and click Register in the last.
3. Customer Id is written on your bank passbook.
Enter Customer ID and click Go.
4. Now you will get two options to start net banking.
a) Authentication with ATM Debit Card & Registered Mobile Number.
b) Authentication With Register Mobile Number & Email ID
5. Select an option and enter the CAPTCHA code.
Then click on Continue.
6. In the next page, you enter this information like Card Number, Pin, and Expiry Date.
Enter the same password again by entering the lower HDFC Net Banking New Password.
7. Click on confirm
Change password option will be found in the next step. You can change the password by entering the Customer ID. Now you logout.
- After logout you log in again.
Log in by entering the password you created while logging in.
9. Now you have successfully registered with HDFC Net Banking.
How to activate HDFC Bank Net Banking from ATM?
- First of all you have to go to HDFC Bank ATM.
- Pin the card to the ATM and enter the PIN.
- Other option will appear on the screen and click on it.
- Select Net Banking registration.
- Then click on Confirm.
- Now your net banking has been applied.
- IPIN will be found at the register address in the bank. In 7 to 15 days interval.