Apply now under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and get a loan of Rs. 3 lakh at an interest rate of 4% in the Kisan Credit Card with financial assistance of Rs. 6,000.
If you have applied in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020, then you can check your name and status in the Beneficiary List given below.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme was launched in early 2019.
Its main objective is to provide annual financial assistance of 6 thousand rupees to small and middle class farmers.
More than 15 crore farmers are sent money in their accounts in 3 installments of 2-2 thousand every year, so that they can get some help.
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme under PM Kisan, then believe this post will be very beneficial for you.
Qualifications and Documents
What are the qualifications to apply in PM Kisan Yojana.
- Farmers should be Indian citizens.
- It is necessary to have a Jan Dhan Account or Saving Account.
- It should also have the following documents with it.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Details
- Agriculture Land Papers
PM Kisan New Registration
2. Now fill your Aadhaar number and captcha code, click on Continue.
3. After which if your registration has already missed it you’ll find something popup.
4. And if not, then you have to click on Yes for PM Kisan New Regitration.
5. After that you will get the application form in the next page, which you have to fill carefully.
6. Then click on Save and save the form.
7. Now in the next step, you have to enter your Khasra account number i.e. land.
8. Then save it too and keep your registration number and reference number.
In this way, you will be registered under PM Kisan Smman Nidhi.
Check benefit list
Now if you have already applied to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, then you can see your name in the PM Kisan Beneficiaries List through the process given below.
1. Click here first.
2. After which you will get a page like this
3. Now here you have to select the following section.
4. Then click on Get Repost.
5. And you will have a list like this
6. In which you can check your name.
Check Benefit status
Let those who do not know tell me that the Beneficiary List tells that your name is not included in the list of KCC beneficiaries.
Whereas Beneficiary Status gives information about the installments received in your PM Kisan Yojana.
How to see benefit status?
3. Now here you have to enter your Aadhaar number, account number or mobile number.
4. After which you have to click on Get Data.
5. And you will get your Beneficiary Status.
Why Due to rejections
If even after applying for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, your name has not come on the list. So there can be many reasons for this, such as.
1. Wrong name.
Your name should be in English in the form. Also, the bank account should also have the same name as it is in the application form.
Be careful that there is no spelling Mistake of any kind.
2. Incorrect information.
If while filling the form, you give the wrong IFSC Code, Account Number or any other information, then your application can be rejected.
3. When there is no complete document.
You will have to attach the entire document along with the form. Otherwise your application may be rejected due to this.
PM Kisan App
- Checking Beneficiary Staus.
- Improving Aadhar Card Details
- New Registration
- PM Kisan Yojana Details and
- Helpline number etc.
How to complain PM Kisan Yojana
If you are eligible for PM Kisan Yojana and have applied correctly without mistake.
Even after that your name has not come in the Beneficiary List, you can contact here .
PM Kisan Contact Number