In this post, we are going to tell you how to change or update registered mobile number in Bank of Baroda. Friends, if your account is also in Bank of Baroda and you have not yet registered yourself in it or your mobile number has changed, then you can easily register your number in the bank. You benefit a lot by having mobile number linked in BOB account. With this, you keep getting information about every activity happening in your account through SMS and you can also check your balance, etc.
How to update your Registered Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda (BOB)?
Change mobile number from Bank of Baroda branch –
To change mobile number in Bank of Baroda, you should go to your home branch and ask for mobile number change form from the officer sitting there.
- After taking the form, you fill in all the details asked in this form correctly, in this the mobile number which you have to register is your name, account number, signature, date, etc.
- Submit the duly filled form to the official.
- Your registered mobile number will be changed.
- The message of its information will also be received on your mobile.
How to change mobile number from Bank of Baroda ATM?
The service to change or update the registered mobile number from Bank of Baroda ATM is not present at present. You will find many websites or YouTube videos in which you have been told how to change mobile number from ATM, but that method does not work anymore, so do not waste your time by visiting ATM.
Benefits of registering mobile number with Bank of Baroda –
- There are many benefits to you by registering your mobile number in BOB.
- To receive any information from the bank
- To receive alert messages about bank transactions
- To get One Time Password (OTP)
- To register online for Mobile Banking
- Benefits of missed call balance and mini statement check service
So, friends, you can change or update your registered mobile number by visiting the branch of Bank of Baroda.