Bank of Baroda Virtual Debit Card apply –
Hello everyone, in this article today we will know how to Create Virtual Debit Card from BOB World? Bank of Baroda has launched new mobile banking app named bob world.
Bank of Baroda has launched new mobile banking app named bob world. In this new app, you will get to see some more features than the earlier m-connect plus mobile banking app if you have not upgraded your Bank of Baroda mobile banking app yet. If you have done it then do it soon because the earlier app is going to be closed. You can download BOB world app from Google play store.
In the new mobile banking app of Bank of Baroda, you are being given the option to create an instant virtual debit card. If you already have a physical ATM-debit card, you can still apply for a new Virtual Debit card for yourself. To get this card, mobile banking service should be activated for your account only then you can apply for this virtual card.
You will be able to use Bank of Baroda Virtual Debit Card only online, meaning it can only be used for online transactions on online shopping sites/e-commerce sites. All the information (card number, expiry date & CVV) will be present on this debit card which is in the normal card.
What is the charge of Bank of Baroda Virtual Debit Card?
Friends, this card is issued absolutely free for all bob customers, for this, you do not have to pay any issuance fees, if you want to order a physical card, then some charge will have to be paid for it.
How to Create BOB Virtual Debit Card?
- First of all, you open the bob world app and click on the option of Cards.
- Now on the Debit Card page, you will get the option of Virtual debit cards, click on it
- On the next page, the option of Register new virtual debit card will appear, here you click on the [+] icon
- Now in the next step, select your account number and fill in the card details below.
- Name on card – Enter your name which you want to see on the card
- Select card variant – Select the variant of your cards like Rupay, Visa, or MasterCard
- Card Validity – You can also choose year and month by yourself invalidity.
- After filling in all the details tick on confirm and click on proceed
- Now in the next step, you have to check the details and click on confirm
- After this, enter your secret PIN in the Enter transaction PIN and do it right.
- Now in a while, you will see your new virtual debit card on the screen, below which you have to click on OK button.
Just now your Bank of Baroda virtual debit card has been created and you can use it for online transactions anywhere.
Benefits of BOB Virtual Debit Card –
- You can use this card for online payment anywhere.
- You can set the validity of your card yourself
- The card can be turned on/off at any time
- Set limit – Can set card limit
- Block card – Can block when card details are linked
- Physical card – Physical plastic card can also apply
So this was the information about the great feature of the new mobile banking app BOB world of Bank of Baroda in which you can create an instant debit card.
This was the information to get how to Create Virtual Debit Card from BOB World – Bank of Baroda New Mobile Banking app –