Hello friends, in this article today we will know How to Generate ICICI Bank ATM Pin.
If you have opened an account with ICICI Bank. So if you have got a new ATM or you have ordered a new ATM, then you will have to generate a PIN of the new ATM. You have 4 options to generate a PIN, you can generate a PIN using one of those options.
4 methods to change PIN
Learn how to Pin Generate
Method 1:- ICICI ATM
- First of all, insert the ATM card into the machine.
- Click the Generate ATM PIN button on the screen.
- In the next screen, click on Generate OTP.
- After that you have to enter the registered mobile number in the bank.
- In the next screen you will be asked to enter DOB.
- In the same screen, you will find a box to intercept OTP and enter OTP in it.
- Which is found on the mobile number registered in your bank?
- After that you will get a 6 digit PIN from ICICI Bank.
- Now the PIN of your ICICI ATM is generated.
In the next step, we will know how to activate.
How to activate ATM PIN
- To activate ATM PIN, reinsert your card in the machine.
- Click on the option of Generate ATM Pin.
- In the next screen you have to select Already Have OTP Generate ATM Pin.
- In the next screen, you intercept the 6 digit OTP and select yes.
- In the next screen, please enter New Pin will be written. In these, you enter a 4 digit PIN.
- By putting this pin one more time, you will be asked to confirm. Complete this process.
- Now the pin of your ATM which you have just interchanged for 4 digits has become.
Method 2:- Mobile Banking
- First of all, you have to log into ICICI’s iMobile App.
- You have to click on the last option services on the home page.
- A new page will come in that you have to click on Card Services.
- Click on Generate Debit Card Pin.
- You should enter your CVV Number by selecting your account number and debit card number.
- The new 4 digit pin is to be intercepted below. Confirm the PIN once more and submit.
- After that you have to enter the debit card grid number.
- Now you have to click submit. The message of You Pin Has Been generated successfully will be seen.
Method 3:- Net Banking
- First of all, you have to log into ICICI Bank’s Net Banking.
- After logging in, click on My Account in the above menu.
- Then click on Bank Account.
- Now a new page will open in which you have to click on Generate Debit Card Pin.
- In the next step, select the account number and card number and submit the CVV number.
- In the next step you have to enter the card grid number which comes on the back of your card.
- In the last step you have to enter a 6 digit password on your mobile number.
- Then click on submit.
- Now you have to create a new PIN of Debit card in the next screen. Have to re-enter the same PIN. Please confirm.
- Debit Card Pin has been generated successfully. Then you have generated your debit card PIN.
Method 4:- Customer Care
You have to call the toll free number of icici bank. 1800 200 3344 First of all you have to choose the language, after that you select the Debit Card option. After that select the option of generated debit card. After that, enter the 6 digit OTP found on the mobile number. In the next step, you will be asked to select a new PIN. Once again the same PIN will be spoken to confirm.
Friends, in this article today, we learned how to do ICICI Bank ATM Pin Generate. If there is any question or suggestion related to this article, then you can tell us by commenting. Keeping your suggestion in mind, we will change the article.