Punjab National Bank has recently launched a new savings account PNB Power Savings Account for women. With the help of this account, women are going to get many facilities, which include.
- Free platinum debit card
- Auto swipe facility available
- Free NEFT & SMS Alert Services
- Free Accidental Health Insurance of 5 Lakes
- Free demand draft of ₹ 10,000 in a month
- 25% discount on opening a demat account
- 50,000 daily cash withdraw limit
- 50-page free checkbook every year
- And many more benefits.
The best part is that it has rupee. An account can be opened with 500 and if you want, you can also open a joint account, but the first name should be of a woman.
PNB SF Fund Account For Women
Freebies/Concessions In The Scheme
Minimum Quarterly Average Balance (QAB)
Rs.500/- in Rural
Initial Deposit/ Minimum Quarterly Average Balance
Rural : Rs. 500/-
Charges for not maintaining QAB
Free Cheque leaves
50 cheque leaves per year
Issue of Demand Drafts
**Free one draft per month
A rebate/ discount in locker rent
25% concession in locker rent
Concession in respect of
Relaxation in margin and interest in
Discount in De mat account fee
Issue of statement
Issuance of debit card(Rupay)
Platinum Debit Card
Domestic cash-ATM withdrawal per day
Domestic shopping limit-POS- per day
Free Accidental death Insurance
Available subject to T&C
Other Misc charges
SMS alert charges
Periodicity of Sweep
On daily basis (If there is holiday, sweep out will be on the next working day from saving account)
How to open PNB power saving account?
Power Saving Account Open Follow the following process.
1. First go to PNB Branch.
2. Get the form of opening a power saving account there.
3. Now enter all the information asked in the form.
4. Put your passport size photo with him.
5. Also attach your Aadhaar card copy and PAN card copy.
6. Finally, at the counter by doing your Signature, Rs. Submit with 500 rupees.
7. Account will be opened by the bank after checking your form and everything is correct.
8 After this, all the other necessary things will be provided in the bank kit.
The initial charges for opening an account are –
₹ 500 for rural
₹ 1000 for Urban
And the city made ₹ 2000
The following conditions are for getting an insurance cover of 5 lakhs.
The average balance of the last 3 months should be more than ₹ 25,000.
There should be at least one transaction within 90 days during POS / E-Com.
Platinum Debit Card must be used in the next 45 days.
Note – If any one or more of the above 1 or more conditions are not followed, then only ₹ 2 lakh instead of ₹ 5 lakh will get insurance cover.
In this way, women can avail many benefits by opening PNB Power Saving Account. For more information related to the account, call the PNB helpline number 1800 180 2222.