In today’s post, we are going to tell you how to set a profile photo on your Gmail account or how to upload photo on your Google account. If you have also created a new Gmail account and you do not know how to put your profile picture in it, then you have come to the right place. You read our full post.
Just as you get the option to set profile picture in your Facebook, Instagram account, in the same way, Gmail users can also set their account photo. Uploading photos to Google account gives a good look to your account.
How to add photo on Gmail ID?
It is very easy to put photo on gmail account. We are here to tell you how to change profile picture through mobile app and computer. You follow the following steps.
How to set photo with Gmail app?
- Open the Gmail app and click on the round icon on the top side
- After that click on Manage your google account
- Now a new settings page will open in which many options will appear.
- You have to select Personal info
- Here you will get the option to change the photo in the profile, click on this icon, and upload your photo.
- Just now your profile photo has been set.
How to put photo on a computer user Gmail account?
- Log in to your Gmail account in your computer’s browser.
- After this search my account google in google or open this link directly https:myaccount.google.com
- Here you have to go to the option of Personal info
- Here you will get the option of photo upload
- After selecting the photo from your computer gallery, click on Set as a profile picture and then save it.
- Just now your Gmail profile photo will be set.
So, friends, in this way you can easily put your photo on your Gmail google account and you can change it by repeating the same process. Hope this post will be of some use to you. Thank you for visiting the blog!