Hello everyone, in this post, we are going to tell you how to transfer money from PhonePe one account to another bank account with. If you also use the PhonePe app, then you can transfer money to the account of any bank in India.
PhonePe is a mobile wallet app that works on UPI. In this app, you can transfer money from direct bank by linking your bank account. With the help of PhonePe app, you can do things like mobile DTH recharge, bill payments, merchant payments, and fund transfer.
How to send money through PhonePe?
It is very easy to create an account on the PhonePe app and use it, if you have not yet created an account on the PhonePe app, then you can get information by visiting this post. what is phone pe how to create phone pe account?
How to transfer money from PhonePe to bank account?
Send money with Bank Account Number and IFSC Code
Through PhonePe, you can send money to any person’s bank account with the help of his bank account number and his IFSC code. Even if a person does not have an account on PhonePe, you can still transfer money from your PhonePe account to his account.
- First of all, you go to the Transfer Money option in the PhonePe app and select To Account.
- Go to Add beneficiary account and select the recipient’s bank
- On the next page, you have to enter the account number to which the money is to be sent.
- IFSC code of that bank has to be entered
- In the account holder name, enter the name of the person in whose name the account is
- In the option with phone number and nickname, if you give his mobile number and nickname, if any, then you can give it or you can leave it blank.
- On the next page, enter the amount you want to transfer and you can write anything in the message.
- Click on Send and enter your UPI PIN
- Just now the money from your account will be transferred to the recipient’s bank.
How to transfer money from mobile number?
You can also transfer money from mobile number. To send money from a mobile number, the other person should also have an account on the phone from that number to which you want to send money.
- Open phone pe app and go to To contact in money transfer
- Now enter the mobile number on which you want to send money.
- In the next step, enter the amount you want to send and click on send.
- Now enter your UPI PIN and OK
- Now money will be transferred to that mobile number
How to transfer money with UPI ID?
With PhonePe, you can also transfer money to any UPI ID. Follow the following steps to transfer money from UPI.
- Go to To Contact in money transfer by opening the phone pe app
- Now click on plus go to BHIM UPI ID and click on add
- Now enter the UPI ID on which you want to send money
- Enter the amount you want to send
- After this, by entering the UPI PIN, OK, the money will be transferred.
With the help of PhonePe Mobile Wallet app, you can do many things. Due to working on UPI, you can transfer money from this app to any account. Using this app is very simple and safe. Hope this information must have been useful to you.