Hello everyone, in this article today we will know what is PNB Verify App? How to activate and its benefits? Punjab National Bank has started a new service for the convenience of the customers, named PNB Verify. PNB Verify is a mobile App through which an attempt has been made to make online internet banking and debit card transactions more simple and secure.
PNB Verify App
Punjab National Bank has started a new service for the convenience of the customers, named PNB Verify. PNB Verify is a mobile App through which an attempt has been made to make online internet banking and debit card transactions more simple and secure.
Till now, on doing online transactions in PNB through online internet banking or debit card, an OTP is sent to your registered mobile number for authentication, which is known only after verifying that your transaction is successful. But with the arrival of PNB Verify App, you have got a new option. Now you can allow the transaction without OTP (One Time Password) by approving the notification in PNB verify App.
You can install PNB Verify App on only one device. To use the App, first, you have to activate it through internet banking. Only after that, you will be able to use this service.
How to activate PNB Verify App?
- First of all, you have to log in to Punjab National Bank’s Internet Banking and select the option of Enrollment for PNB Verify, then go to Personal setting and enroll for PNB Verify.
- After enrollment, a message will be sent to your registered mobile number with a link to install the App.
- Install and open the PNB Verify App on your device through this link.
- Now you have to log in to this App using your Internet Banking Customer ID and complete the one-time activation process.
- After entering the Customer ID, a verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number for which you have to verify.
- After this, PNB verified password has to be created through which you will log in to the App.
How PNB Verify App Works?
Whenever you do online transaction through PNB internet banking or debit card, now instead of OTP for authentication, you will get a notification on PNB to verify APP.
As soon as the notification is received, you will have to “Approve” or “Decline” the transaction by logging into the App. Keep in mind that like OTP, this notification will also be valid for some time only, you will have to accept or reject the transaction within a certain time. At the end of the time period, a new notification will have to be called for again.
Authentication is done through PNB verify App is as safe as OTP process, even if someone knows your internet banking password, the transaction will not be successful unless you allow it through the App. Just like ATM PIN, you do not have to share the password to log in to the App with anyone.
So, friends, this information was What is PNB Verify App? How to activate and its benefits? Hopefully, this information will prove useful to you.
For more and the latest information related to What is PNB Verify App? How to activate and its benefits? You can visit the website of Punjab National Bank or contact your Punjab National Bank branch.