- Brings more than 300 popular magazines, major newspapers and digital publishers together into a beautiful, convenient and curate experience within the Apple News News app. Apple News + Apple adds an even more comprehensive collection of high-quality stories for the news-free experience. Go through complete post to know in details: Apple tv+ App, Apple News +, Apple Arcade.
Also read:- APPLE Card
- Apple News + featured magazines in a massively designed layout featuring animated covers, vivid photography and bold typography for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Apple News is available in the US $ 9.99 per month and $ 12.99 per month in Canada. Customers can sign up for a one-month free trial, and the plan automatically renews after the trial ends. Through family sharing, six members of the family can share an Apple news + subscription. Will be available in the UK and Australia later this year.
Apple TV+ and Apple TV app
- Apple TV + is the new home for the world’s most creative storytellers, featuring special original shows, movies, and documentaries, who see this fall. Apple TV + will offer a new slate of programming from the world’s most famous creative artists, including Original Video Subscription Service available on the Apple TV app, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, Jennifer Aniston, Jason Momoa, Reese Witherspoon, M. Night Shyamalan, Octavia Spencer, John M. Chu, J.J Abrams, and many more.
- In May 2019, all new Apple TV apps bring together various ways of finding and viewing shows, movies, games, news and more in an app on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, Smart TV, and streaming devices. In the new Apple TV app, it has been shown that viewers like to watch their existing apps and services, suggesting shows and movies for more than 150 streaming apps. In addition, the Apple TV app will become a new home for hundreds of thousands of movies and TV shows currently available for purchase or rent in the iTunes Store.
- In early May, customers can subscribe to La Carte for Apple TV channels and view them in the Apple TV app, which does not require any additional app, account or password. Users can view and watch new Apple TV channels – Only want to pay for those services, like HBO, SHOWTIME, and Starz – all on demand, available and offline, with incredible picture quality and sound.
- Apple is the world’s first game subscription service for arcade mobile, desktop and living room.
- The Apple Arcade 100 will feature new and exclusive games, including famous creators Hironobu Sakaguchi, Ken Wong, Will Wright and dozens more.
- With the simplicity of a single membership, Apple Arcade will create an archive of titles that are all the titles you have made, in which there are no advertisements, ad tracking or additional purchases, and user privacy in the app store from 1 billion is more. Gaming customers.
- Each game will be playable offline, and because customers can play apple arcade games on iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV, they can pick where they leave in a game, even if they switch devices.