Hello everyone, in this article today we will know how to activate and block PNB Bank ATM Card.
If you have opened an account with PNB Bank and your account has come to the register address in the bank, then you can activate the ATM as per the step mentioned in the article. If your ATM Card is lost. So you can block PNB Bank ATM Card. Very easily. Go through complete post to know in details: How to Activate and Block PNB ATM Card
Before activating ATM Card, we have to generate PNB ATM Card Green PIN. You can use SMS or net banking to generate a green pin.
PNB ATM Card Generate Green PIN by SMS
To generate Green Pin, you will have to SMS with the registered mobile number in the bank. Type in SMS and enter 16 digit ATM card number by giving DCPIN space. Ex. DCPIN 1967221638574345 Type the message as follows. Send this number 5607040.
Shortly after sending the message, you will get a message from PNB Bank on your same mobile number. Which will have a 6 digit OTP number? There is your ATM Green PIN. The validity of the green pin is 72 hours. Now you have to activate this PIN.
How to Activate PNB ATM
Follow these steps to activate PNB ATM
1. First of all, you have to go to PNB ATM and put the card in the machine.
Select the language in the ATM.
2. In the next page, you click on Enter Green Pin (OTP).
After clicking, in the next screen you have to enter 6 digits OTP and click on YES.
3. After clicking on YES, you will get the option to enter New Pin.
Once you remember the pin that you remember, enter the same pin once and click on Press Here
4. Now your PIN is changed.
Check the balance by re-interpreting the ATM card, if it shows the balance of your account then it means that the PIN has changed.
How to do PNB ATM Card block
There are two options to block ATM card, which is the following: 1 Net Banking 2 by SMS Using one of these two methods to block PNB Bank ATM Card.
PNB ATM Card Block by Net Banking
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the bank.
- After that you have to click on Personal Banking Account.
- On the second page, you have to log net banking.
- After logging in, you have to select the language.
- Now you have to click on the value written services at the top.
- Click on the debit card hot listing link at the bottom of the page.
- Now you have to select account number. The account with which the ATM Card is linked.
- Select account number and click on Continue.
- After that OTP will come on the mobile number registered in your bank.
- Enter OTP and click on Confirm.
- After following all these steps, PNB ATM Card will be blocked.
PNB Bank ATM Card and Debit Card Block by SMS
- To register in the bank is to SMS with the mobile number.
- Type in SMS (HOT> space> Card Number). Example HOT 41741268345963788.
- In this way, type SMS and send 5607040 to this number.
- After sending the message, the bank will block your debit card.