Hello everyone, in today’s post, we will know how to check Punjab National Bank Balance.
In this post, we will tell you how to check your Punjab National Bank Balance right from home. Today, no one has time in time and it is very difficult to go to the branch to check your bank balance. Go through complete post to know in details: How to check Punjab National Bank Balance
Punjab National Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number.
- Bank Website: – Click here
- Banking: – 1800 180 2222 & 1800 103 2222
- Balance enquiry: – 1800 180 2223
- Credit Card: – 1800 180 2345
Check Punjab National Bank Balance
To use the Missed Call Service of PNB, go to the Punjab National Bank near you and get your mobile number registered in your PNB account. Because to use this service, your mobile number must be registered in your bank account.
Check PNB bank balance with Missed Call
- First of all registered mobile number in your bank account,
- One has to dial Toll Free Number.
- Dialing with your Registered Mobile Number is 18001802223
- The call will automatically disconnect as soon as you dial the number.
- After some time you will see your balance by SMS.
- Thus by giving you Missed Call from your mobile.
- You can see the main balance of your PNB Bank Account.
How to check PNB bank balance from SMS
To see through Punjab National Bank Balance SMS you have to do a SMS on this 5607040. BAL / space / 16 digit account number written in SMS Example: – BAL 025964XXXXXXX Type it and send it from the registered mobile number.
Shortly thereafter, you will get a message of the balance available in your bank account.
PNB Mini Statement Check
You have to send a message to check Punjab National Bank Mini Statement. Type in the message MINSTMT / space / 16 digit Account Number Example: MINSTMT 085964XXXXXXXXXX Type it and send it to this 5607040.
After that, you will get details of last 3 or 5 transactions of PNB bank account on your registered mobile number.