Hello everyone, in this article today we will learn how to activate Canara Bank Mobile Banking.
In mobile banking, you have to install an app of the bank, after that you can do all the work of the bank only through your mobile. With mobile banking, you can transfer money, do bank balance checks, send money from bank to bank, send money to UPI, recharge mobile, and many such things can be done. Go through complete post to know in details: How to activate Canara Bank Mobile Banking.
Step by step to activate Canara Bank Mobile Banking
1. To register in Mobile Banking, SMS is to be registered with the mobile number in the bank.
Type in SMS: – Write CAN REG and SMS at 9266623333.
2. Shortly after messaging, you will receive a message from the bank.
User Id & Mpin will be written in SMS.
3. Now you have to install Canara Bank Mobile App.
4. Log in with User Id & Mpin.
Then accept the Terms & Conditions.
5. OTP will be sent from the bank. OTP will be read automatically.
Now you have completed Mobile Authenticated.
6. In the next step, you have to change Mpin.
First of all, you have to add the Mpin mixed by the message.
After that a new Mpin is to be created. And do the same Mpin by putting it again.
7. Now you have to give your debit card details.
Debit Card Number, Expiry Date, ATM Pin, enter all the details and click on Activate.
8. Canara Bank Mobile Banking is activated as soon as you click Activate.