Hello everyone, in this article today we will know how to start Canara Bank Net Banking.
If your account is Canara Bank and you have to do work related to your account such as sending money or ordering check book or checking the status of check book, blocking or activating ATM card. Checking bank balance or mini statement Most of the bank’s work can be done by Canara Bank Net Banking. Go through complete post to know in details: How to start Canara Bank Net Banking.
You can use Net Banking from your home computer and mobile. You can do all the banking related work at home. In this article we will learn how to register in net banking.
How to register in Canara Bank Net Banking?
1. First of all, you have to go to the bank’s website.
Website Link: – Click here
On the home page of the website, select the option of Net Banking upwards.
2. Click on New User near the login in the new page.
Then T&C has to click on I Agree.
3. The following details have to be given for registration in the next page. You can also see in the photo below.
- Account Number.
- ATM Card Number.
- Registered Mobile Number.
- Customer ID.
4. After filling all the information I have to click on Agree.
OTP will come on your mobile number in the next step. OTP has to be entered after that the same OTP has to be interchanged again. Click on submit.
5. Now a new page will open in front of you. In which you have to create a login password.
The login passwords that are created will have to be re-entered. Then click on submit.
6. As soon as you submit, you have successfully registered with Net Banking of Canara Bank.
But you still have to create a transaction password.
7. Now you have to go to the login page again.
Log in by entering the User Id & Login Password.
8. After logging in, click on Generate Transaction Password.
After that a new page will open. In which you will have to give the detail of your ATM card.
9. In this step you have to get OTP confirmed.
By re-entering OTP, you have to re-enter OTP once.
Then click on submit.
10. In the next page, Transaction Password will be spoken to create. Create a strong password.
To confirm the password, re-enter the same password.
Then click on submit.
11. Friends, now Canara Bank has been registered with Net Banking.
Now you can use Net banking at home.
How to register in offline Canara Bank Net Banking?
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest bank branch.
- After that the Internet Banking Application Form has to be taken from the bank.
- Fill that form and submit it to the bank officer.
- Then you need to log in to Canara Bank Net Banking.
- Login User Name & Password will be found.
- In this way, you can register with the bank also in net banking.