Hello everyone, in this article today we will learn how to register in Net Banking of Bank of India.
If you have opened an account with BOI Bank and you want to do all the bank related work from home banking, then we will tell you that you can register for Net Banking online. There are two ways to activate Net Banking, one is offline, in which you have to go to the bank and get activated. And the other one which we can know is by going to the Bank of India website and activating it. Go through complete post to know in details: How to activate net banking of bank of India
How to start Net Banking of Bank of India?
- First of all, you have to go to the bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in.
- At the top, you see Internet Banking written on the bottom of that, click on Personal Bank.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page. On this page, you have to click on New User.
- In the new page will open, in that you write Account Number & Register Mobile Number.
- After that, you have to enter the captcha code and click on Continue.
- Now a new page will open in which to click on Ok.
- In the next step, OTP will be received on the mobile number registered with the bank and it has to be intercepted.
- OTP Inter and click on Continue.
- In the next step, you have to share the details of your debit card.
- Debit-Cum-ATM Card Number.
- Debit Card ATM Pin.
- Debit Card Expiry Date.
- After giving all this detail, click on Continue.
- In the next step, you will see Bank of India’s Net Banking T&C.
- Proceed by selecting the checkbox of T&C.
- In the next step, you have to create a strong password.
- Create a login password and enter the same password again.
- Last click on Continue.
By following all these steps, your account has become a supplier for Net Banking. Now you can use net-banking from your account.
Benefits of Net Banking
- You can check the bank balance from your mobile or computer.
- With Net Banking, you can make electricity bills, tax and any kind of payment with Net Banking.
- If you want to FD for savings, then you can do that also with Net Banking.
- If you want to send money to someone, you can send it through net banking.
- A checkbook can be ordered.
- You can order an ATM and also generate an ATM PIN.