Hello everyone, in this article today we will know How to Activate /Register Axis Bank Net Banking
Axis Bank is a private sector bank. Axis Bank branch is available in every city of India. If you have opened an account with Axis Bank. And if you want to use Online Net Banking, then you can complete this article. Go through complete post to know in details: How to Activate /Register Axis Bank Net Banking
You can also get Net Banking activated by going to the bank branch. And can also be done online from your computer or mobile. Now we will know what things are needed to activate net banking.
What is needed to activate Net Banking?
- Account number
- Customer Id
- ATM/Debit Card
- Register mobile number
How to Activate /Register Axis Bank Net Banking?
Register Axis Bank Net Banking step by step for New User
- First of all, you have to go to Axis Bank website.
- Then to do is to click on Register.
As you can see in the photo.
- On the second screen, you have to enter Customer ID in Login Id.
This Customer Id checkbook, passbook or welcome kit is written on all these.
To enter Customer Id and click on Proceed.
- In the next screen, you have to type Account Number and Register mobile number.
After entering this information, click on Proceed.
- Now in the next screen, you have to give the information of your Debit Card.
- Debit Card Number.
- Card PIN.
- Expiry Date.
Select Accept and click on Proceed.
- In the next step, you have to set Login Password.
- New Password.
- Re-Enter New Password.
- After submitting you will be shown the notification of Success Full.
Now you have to log in to your net banking account.
How to login to First Time Net Banking?
When you register for online net banking for the first time, after that you have to follow some steps, this step does not have to be repeated frequently when logging in for the first time. Which is as follows -?
- First, you go to the login page. Click on the login button.
Login Link: – Axis Bank
- After this, you have to login by entering Customer Id & Password.
- Now you will see Set Answers to Security Question in the second screen and click on it.
- You will be asked three questions. Have to get down below them.
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What is Your Spouse’s shoe size?
- What is the highest qualification of your father?
- Select I Have Read and accept all the T&C and click on Confirm.
- In the next screen, you have to intercept OTP which is your registered mobile number.
- You are now logged into a supportive account.