Hello everyone, in this article today, we will know how you can apply for Axis Bank Cheque book.
Today, we will learn to apply Cheque book in 4 ways. You can order a Cheque book using one of these methods. Go through complete post to know in details: How to apply Axis Bank Cheque book
4 ways to apply Axis Bank Cheque book
- Mobile Banking
- Net Banking
- Bank Branch, ATM
1. How to apply for Axis Bank Cheque book by SMS
You have to SMS with your mobile number registered in your bank and type in SMS CHQBK <Space> Last 6 Digits of your account no. Send an example (BTUY 86529) to 5676782 to this number.
Your Cheque book has been applied for in 5 to 7 working days will come to the registered address in the bank.
2. How to apply for Axis bank Cheque book by Mobile Banking
- First of all, you have to log in to Axis Bank Mobile App.
- Log in and click on the Services button.
- After that select account type.
- Saving / Current Account.
- Credit Cards.
- Debit Cards.
- Select 1 of these options.
- Click on New Cheque book on the next screen.
- Now you have to select the number of pages in the account and Cheque book and click on the request.
3. How to apply for Axis Bank Cheque book by Net Banking
1. First of all, go to Axis bank Net banking official website and click on login
Website Login Link: – Axis Bank
2. After that, you have to click on Services on the menu at the top.
Sub Menu You have to click on Request For.
3. In the next screen, you have to click on the Cheque book request.
Now a new page will open in which you have to select the account number.
4. To select how many pages you want in a Cheque book.
Click on Proceed.
5. Now your Cheque book has been applied.
A Cheque book will be available in 4 to 6 working days at the registered address in the bank.
4. How to apply for Axis Bank Cheque book Bank & ATM
To order a Cheque book, you have to go to the nearest bank branch and fill a form and submit it. After that, a Cheque book will be found at the registered address in your bank.
- Go to the ATM and install your ATM card.
- Put a pin and click on the Cheque book Request option.
- In the next screen, you have to select the account type.
- After that select how many page Cheque book you want to submit.
- Cheque book will be found at the registered address in the bank.