It takes a lot of time to get into the Registered Mobile Number branch of your SBI account. You can change your registered mobile number with the help of SBI Internet Banking or SBI ATM Machine. In this blog post you will talk about SBI Mobile Number Registration. Go through complete post to know in details: How to change the registered mobile number in SBI bank?
Also read:- How to generate SBI ATM PIN?
To change or register a mobile number with your SBI Account, you have 2 ways besides the SBI branch, the first way through SBI Internet Banking and another through SBI ATM Machine.
If you change your mobile number through internet banking, then you do not need to go anywhere, you can do this work at home, if your SBI Net Banking is not Activate, then you can send it only with the help of the given post. Can activate in 10 minutes.
Here you will find 2 ways to register a new mobile number in SBI, which is the first SBI ATM machine and the other is SBI Net Banking.
How To Change Mobile Number From SBI ATM Machine
As I have told you that you can also change your Mobile Number with the help of SBI ATM machine, which has the SBI ATM Card, this option is available to all, though the latter process is just one option in both As is the case with which you have to mess with your new and old number in the option of Internet Banking to change the mobile number in the same way.
1) After putting your Debit / ATM Card in any ATM machine of SBI, you have a lot of options like Banking, Balance Inquiry, Transfer, Pin Generation, Registration etc. Here you have to click on the registration option.
2) After clicking on the button of registration you have a few options like Aadhaar Registration, Mobile number registration etc., here you have to click on the Mobile Number Reg istration option.
3) In this step, there will be 2 options on your screen, which will be a new registration and the second will be from Mobile Number, if any of your mobile numbers are already linked to your account, then you have to select the Mobile Number option here, and if your account No number is registered, so to select new registration
4) According to the Mobile Number option, in this step you have to enter the mobile number that you want to link to your bank account, after which you have to click Correct.
5) After all that happens, a message will be sent to your new and old mobile number, which will contain your OTP code and reference number, this message will send you something like 567676.
Like – ACTIVATE 8 digit OTP CODE Your 13 digit Reference Number
Something like this – ACTIVATE 23658974 UM98296412369.
After sending this message successfully, confirmation message will be sent to your new mobile number and your new mobile number will be linked to your bank account.
Mobile number register from net banking
Step 1 –
After logging into SBI Internet Banking, you will see some such dashboard. Here you have to click on profile. After clicking on the profile, a lot of options will be open to you. You have to click on Personal Detail / Mobile. SBI Link
Step 2 –
Here you will be asked to enter your profile password. Enter the profile password and click the submit button.
Step 3 –
Now you will get some kind of des board open in front of which you will get the option to set your display name, email ID and registered mobile number. Here you have to click on Change Mobile Number Domestic Only.
Step 4 –
Now, you have entered your mobile number here that you want to register with your bank. You have to enter this mobile number twice. Then click Submit.
Step 5 –
You get 3 options to change the mobile number here. In which
By OTP on Both Mobile Number: On selection of this option, you will be able to change your registered mobile number immediately. In this, an OTP code will be sent to your old and new mobile number, after verification, your new mobile number will be register with your account.
Internet Banking request approval through ATM: To change the mobile number in this option, you will need to verify in any of your SBI Group’s ATMs.
Approval through contact center: On selection of this option, you will receive a call from the customer care and your verification will be done.
Here you have to select on the OTP On the Boot Mobile Number and click on Proceed.
Step 6 –
Now you have to enter your ATM Debit Card information
- Card number – The card number is written above your ATM / Debit Card which is 16 characters.
- Valid Thru / expiry date – Expiry date is written below your ATM card number, where the first month and the year are later.
- ATM Pin – Here you have entered your ATM PIN. Which you use to withdraw sums of money from the ATM machine.
- Cardholder name – The person whose name is ATM / Account
After all that happens, you have to click on the process.
Step 7 –
Your old and new mobile number will have an OTP code in which you have been given a reference number too.
That OTP code is to send something from your old and old mobile number to 567979 in this way.
Like – ACTIVATE 8 digit OTP CODE Your 13 digit Reference Number.
Something like this – ACTIVATE 23698974 UM98456411369.
After sending this message successfully, a confirmation message will be sent to your new mobile number and your new mobile number will be linked to your bank account.