So today I am going to talk to you about the topic that what is Paytm Postpaid? How to do Free Recharge / Payment? How to create a Paytm Postpaid Account? If you also want to know how to use Paytm Postpaid? So read it till the article end.
What is Paytm Postpaid?
Friends, What is Paytm Postpaid? first of all, we know that what is this Paytm Postpaid? So it is a digital credit service on behalf of Paytm and ICICI Bank, in which you will get a loan up to Rs 60,000.
It is known by its name that you have to postpaid later. If your Paytm wallet does not have a balance, still you can make any kind of payment through Paytm Postpaid. In it you also have limits on the basis of your credit.
Rules of Paytm Postpaid
We now paytm Postpaid Terms & Conditions In one month you will spend as much as you can under Paytm Postpaid, you will get the bill on the 1st of the next month. You have to deposit all the money up to 15 days of the paytm postpaid bill generating.
After that, you will also be given interest by the amount you pay after that. So this ICICI Bank & Paytm has taken quite a good step. You can get digital credit up to Rs 60,000 even if you do not have money.
Eligibility of Paytm Postpaid
Now, in the mind of all of you, there will be a question that the qualification of Paytm Postpaid i.e. is eligibility? So you will be happy to know that there is no fixed qualification for this. Even then here I tell you some important things from you.
- To create a Paytm Postpaid account first you must have a Paytm wallet account.
- Along with this, if you have not yet done your Paytm KYC, you probably will not get this feature.
- There is no such thing that you must have balance in your wallet to create a Paytm Postpaid Account; Because it’s totally free.
How to make Paytm Postpaid Account?
So far all of you have come to know what is Paytm Postpaid? Let me tell you once again that this is a kind of digital credit service, which is being provided by ICICI Bank & Paytm. If you have to make some kind of payment and do not have your paytm wallet me balance; So it will give you a loan of up to Rs 60,000.
Now let’s talk about how to create a Paytm Postpaid Account. So through the following steps, you can do this also from your mobile.
- As soon as you open your Paytm Wallet, you will find the option of Paytm Postpaid next to Passbook.
- After clicking here you will be told about some of the Paytm Postpaid features. At the bottom, you will get the option of Activate My Paytm Postpaid.
- After clicking Activate, you will find more information about Paytm Postpaid Terms & Conditions.
How to Activate Paytm Postpaid?
- You can know all the rules under this digital credit service.
- After clicking on Lower Accept & Proceed, your Paytm Postpaid will be Activate.
- You will now be told about the Paytm Postpaid Start Spend Limit. Initially, I got a Paytm Postpaid balance of Rs 400, which I can use.
- If you open the Paytm App again and go to that Paytm Postpaid option, you will find your expenditure limit balance there.
How to use Paytm Postpaid?
Friends, now you must have understood that Paytm Postpaid is what? I have also told you how to make Paytm Postpaid? Now your question will be how to use the loan under it? So we know in detail how to use Paytm Postpaid?
First of all, I would like to tell you that you can use this Paytm Postpaid service in everything you pay from Paytm. In addition to sending money to someone’s Paytm wallet, you can do the same from Mobile Recharge to Shopping.
Paytm Postpaid will also now offer you the option of choosing the payment method at the last stage of payment.
How to free recharge in Paytm Postpaid?
How to free recharge in Paytm? Friends, as I told you that under Paytm Postpaid you get some money in advance, which you have to deposit in the Paytm at the end of the month. So if you recharge mobile from it, in a way it is free; Because you do not have to pay money right now.
The whole process for free mobile recharge from Paytm Postpaid is almost the same as you recharge most. At the time of Paytment Method Selection, you have to select Paytm Postpaid.
- After opening the Paytm App, you have to click on Mobile Recharge and enter your Mobile Number.
- Enter your recharge amount and click on Proceed to Pay.
- Now you will be asked how you want to make your payment. Such as Paytm Wallet, Paytm Postpaid, Paytm Payments Bank, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.
- You have to click on Paytm Postpaid and click on Securely Pay.
In this way, even if you do not have money in your Paytm Wallet, you can also recharge Free Mobile from Paytm Postpaid. In addition to the recharge, the amount of payment you used to Paytm before, this process will be almost the same. All you have to do is select Paytm postpaid in the payment mode.
What is Late Fine of Paytm Postpaid?
I have already told you that if you deposit your postpaid due amount on time, you do not have to pay a rupee interest too. But if you delay paying, you will have to pay late fees. So now let’s talk about how much the Paytm Postpaid me Interest / Late Fine?
|Due Amount (Rs.)||Late Fee/Month (Rs.)|
|Up to 50||5|
|51 to 100||10|
|101 to 500||50|
|501 to 1000||100|
|1001 to 2000||200|
|2001 to 5000||500|
What is Paytm Postpaid? If you have any questions about this, please comment below.