Hello everyone, in this post today we will know How to check Indian Bank Balance by Missed Call. Indian Bank which has been merged with Allahabad Bank shortly before. But there is no change in any kind of services related to its balance check.
Apart from this, if you are not a customer of Indian Bank, then you can check the balance of any of your banks by going to All Bank Balance Missed Call Number. Go Go through the complete post to know in details: How to check Indian Bank Balance by Missed Call.
Indian Bank Balance
- To take advantage of balance checking services, it is necessary that your mobile number is registered with your bank.
- To register the number, fill the KYC details form – submit it with the Aadhar card to the bank.
Six (6) method to check Indian Bank Balance
1. Missed Call Number
2. SMS Banking
3. Phone Banking
4. Internet banking
5. USSD Number
6. ATM Banking
1. Check Indian Bank balance by Missed Call Number
Missed Call is to be given on the numbers below from Register Mobile Number.
- Toll free number Indian Bank Balance: 1800 425 00000
2. Check bank balance by SMS Banking
Type the message for SMS Banking and send it to 94443-94443
LATRAN Account NumberMPIN
3. Check bank balance by Phone Banking
With these apps, you will be able to do balance checking and do many other banking tasks.
4. Check bank balance by USSD Number
- Dial Indian Bank USSD Code *99*58# from Register Mobile Number
- Then you will receive a Flash message.
- Select Account Balance in it. And
- Replay accordingly.
- Finally enter your UPI PIN.
- After which you will get the balance details.
5. Check bank balance by ATM Banking
Those who do not know will be able to see the details of their Indian Bank Account Balance in the following way
- Swipe your Debit Card in the ATM machine.
- Then enter the 4 digit PIN.
- Now click on Balance Inquiry.
- And your balance will be in front of you.
Indian Bank Balance: Website Link
Toll free number: 1800 425 00000