Hello everyone, in this post, we will know How to Generate Bank of India (BOI) ATM PIN? If you are looking for information about this then this post is for you only. You can generate the PIN of Bank of India ATM card by generating green pin. For this, you have to go to the ATM machine of Bank of India. In this process, an OTP comes on the registered mobile number in your bank, with the help of which you can set a new ATM pin.
All the customers of Bank of India can avail the facility of ATM card. Through BOI ATM Card, you can withdraw cash from ATM as well as make online payments. To use the new ATM card by Bank of India, first, you have to activate it, which means PIN has to be generated. You can do this work through OTP (Green PIN) on the registered mobile number at any Bank of India ATM. Whether you want to create a new pin or change the pin, you can do it with the help of green pin.
How to generate Bank of India ATM PIN (Green PIN)
To generate PIN of BOI ATM-Debit Card, you have to take your card and registered mobile number phone at your nearest Bank of India ATM. After that, the following steps have to be followed.
First Step – BOI ATM-Debit Card Green PIN Generate
- Insert your board ATM card in ATM machin select your language
- Now you will see two options “Enter PIN” and “(Forget/CreatePIN) Green PIN”
- You have to select the option “(Forget/CreatePIN) Green PIN”
- On the next screen, you will see two options again “Generate OTP” and “Validate OTP”
- Here you have to select the option “Generate OTP”.
- Now a password (OTP) will come from the bank on your registered mobile number.
Second Step – BOI ATM-Debit Card PIN Generate
- Now once again insert your board in the ATM card machine select your language
- After that go to the option “(Forget/CreatePIN) Green PIN”
- After this go to the option of “Validate PIN”
- Now enter your mobile 6 Digit OTP on the screen with “Enter Your OTP”
- Now the option of “Please enter new PIN” will appear on the next screen
- Here you enter a 4 digit new pin (Keep in mind that you also have to remember this pin)
On the next screen, you will see the message “The PIN is Changed successfully” which means you have successfully created your Bank of India ATM card PIN, now you can withdraw cash with the help of this PIN.
So friends, in this way you can easily create or change the PIN of your Bank of India ATM Debit Card, hope this post must have been useful to you.