Hello everyone, in this article today, we will know how to register on the mobile app of ICICI Bank.
iMobile is the name of the mobile app of ICICI Bank, you can download it from Google Play Store and App Store. You can send money to anyone through the bank’s mobile app. And it can take advantage of all kinds of facilities. Go through complete post to know in details: How to register in ICICI iMobile App.
Download link:- iMobile App
What is the iMobile App?
Through this app, you can transfer all types of funds. Such as IMPS, RTGS, NEFT, UPI, all these ways you can send payment to another account. There is some updating in your bank profile such as an address, Aadhaar, PAN card, this type of facility is also available. Overall, you can do all the work related to the bank with this app. Now we will know how to log in to this app.
How to Activate ICICI iMobile?
- First of all, you have to install the iMobile App.
- As soon as you open, you have to click on the Activate Now button.
- On clicking Activate Now, the message will be sent on the register mobile number.
- The SIM must be on the same mobile. Will be verified automatically.
- The message charge will be deducted. Which depends on your operator?
- In the next screen, you will get 2 options to log in.
- 4 digit option
- Internet banking user-id & password
- After selecting 4 digits, you have to set a 4 digit pin.
- Confirm the PIN once more and click submits.
- Now you have to log into iMobile App. 4 digit pin enter.
- You must authenticate when logging in for the first time.
- Alphabet grid numbers have to be written on the back of the debit card of ICICI bank.
- Then click on Activate.
Now you have logged into ICICI Bank’s iMobile App. Now you can take all the benefits of mobile banking from this app.