Hello everyone, in this article today we will know How to open union bank of India Zero Balance Saving account online. If you want to open Union Bank of India Zero balance saving account then today I am telling you how you can open your Saving Account online in this bank?
Union Bank of India is a public sector bank which is under the Government of India. It has branches in all states in India. It has around 4200+ Branches and 7000+ ATMs in the country.
Union Bank of India gives every Indian Resident Individual the freedom to open a savings account, whether a student or salary person.
Benefits of Union bank.
👉🏻 Zero Balance Account
Union bank of India rule students can open Zero Balance Account under Union Bank Basic Savings Account.
After opening the account, ATM cards is given free of cost, which you can use without any extra charge.
Union Bank of India will give you a 20-page cheque book every year for free.
👉🏻 Low Minimum Balance Accounts
In other Union Bank Savings Account you can open an account with a minimum balance of ₹ 100 to maximum of ₹ 1000.
👉🏻 More other facilities
When you get an account opened in Union Bank of India, you can take this service for free. When you fill the form of Union Bank of India, you can get this facility for free by ticking all these things.
Types of Accounts
Union Bank of India has more than 10 account types created for different-different categories. Each category has different-different terms and conditions. You can choose the account category that you need.
- Basic Savings Bank Account
- Regular Savings Account
- Union Capital Gain Deposit Scheme
- Union Flexi Plus Savings Deposit
- Special Salary Package for Govt Employees
- Union Super Salary Account
- Union Family Savings Scheme
- Paramilitary Personnel
- Union Flexi Account
- MACT SB Account
Interest is calculated on a daily product basis and is deposited on a quarterly basis in the months of April, July, October and January every year.
Saving Bank deposits rates 3.00% P.A.
1. On balance upto & including Rs. 25.00 lakhs
2. On balance above Rs. 25.00 lakhs.
Without Cheque Book
With Cheque Book
Only available at select
centers. Terms and Conditions apply. For details, give a missed call on
Note: Here you will get almost free facility but there are some
facilities for which you will have to pay minimum charge.
Union Bank of India Online Account Opening Process.
Now let’s talk about how you can open a Union Bank of India savings account. In order to provide better service to customers in Union Bank of India, online account opening form has been launched to open an account with new customers Union Bank of India, so that the user can now open the account from home Will be able to fill New customers fill the online form and take a printout of it and submit the necessary documents.
We are giving you step by step information about how to fill the online form please read every step carefully and follow it to avoid any kind of inconvenience.
- Union Bank of India account form will open in front of you, which will look something like this.
- Fill in your required information as per it.
- Then click on Continue.
- After that, open address and other details form
- Fill the form according to your Aadhaar card, Pan card, voter ID card, etc written address like that.
- Then click on Continue.
- After that, open Nominee Details Form
- Fill the nominee information in the Nominee Details Form
- In Nominee Mother, Father, Brother, Sister you can fill the name of anyone you want to be a nominee.
- After filling the form, you click on Submit Application
- After that, Thank You message will appear in your screen with a reference Track Id and Bank Address.
- Below that, you will get the link for Download Application and you have to download the form.
- Now you have to print out your application form + document attach with it and submit it to the bank within the next 30 days.
- Along with this, you will get all the details on your Email Id.
When submitting the form to the bank, which documents will you have to submit together
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card (Xerox copy)
- Residence Proof (Xerox copy)
- 2 Passport Size Photo
On submission of the documents to your bank branch, you are immediately given passbook, debit card, check book, Net banking, and Mobile banking.
After which you can use your union bank account.