Hello everyone, if you are going to apply for a credit card in State Bank of India, then you can simply choose to save visa platinum credit card. SBI issues you many types of credit cards, out of which you can select according to your need and eligibility. In this post, we are going to tell you about SBI Simply Save, the most popular credit card of SBI.
SBI Simply Save Credit Card is a card issued by State Bank of India. You get many reward points and offers on spending with this card. Using SBI Credit Card, you can do shopping, ticket booking, fuel filling and payment in stores.
What are SBI Simply Save Credit Card charges?
- Annual Fee – 499 rupees
- Renewal Fee (per annum) – Rs 499 (Renewal fee is refundable if you spend more than one lakh in the previous year)
- Add on Fee – Nil
Benefits of SBI Simply Save Credit Card
- If you spend Rs.2000 within the first 60 days of getting SBI Simply Save Credit Card, you get 2000 reward points as a bonus.
- You get 10 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on movies, department stores, restaurant meals and grocery.
- Elsewhere, 1 reward point is available for spending Rs 150 on this credit card.
- You do not have to pay 1% fuel surcharge on the use of this card at the petrol pump. For this offer you will have to spend 500 to 3000 rupees.
- 100 cash back is available on ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of receipt of SBI credit card.
- This card can be used in India as well as abroad.
- You also get the facility of add on cards on this card.
What is the eligibility for SBI Simply Save Credit Card?
- You must be a citizen of India
- You must be over 18 years old
- Your CIBIL score should be good
- Your monthly income should be more than 20 thousand (changeable by bank)
What are the documents required for SBI Simply Save Credit card
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Salary slips or ITR return
How to apply SBI Simply Save Credit card
You can apply for SBI credit card online by visiting the SBI website or from an offline branch.
This was the information of Simply Save Credit Card of State Bank of India, if you have an account in SBI, then you can apply for this card. For any further information related to SBI Credit Card, you can contact the SBI website or branch.