Corporation Bank is the oldest public bank in India. Who gives his customer provides many services like.
- Fixed deposit
- Saving Account and
- Personal Loan
Check Corporation Bank Balance
With this, you can check the account balance of your Corporation Bank from home.
Corporation Bank merged with two other banks during the stalled 30 Aug 2019. Therefore, you can also check Andhra Bank Balance and Union Bank Balance with this.
For this, first link your mobile number to the account
How to Register Mobile Number
- Visit Corporation Bank branch.
- Take the KYC form to register there.
- Enter your mobile number in it.
- Then submit your ID Proof.
- After that your numbers will be registered.
1 Missed Call Number
Give the Missed Call to the number given below from your Register Mobile Number. After two rings, the call will be disconnected and you will get the balance details through SMS.
Missed call on:- 1800 120 2586
1. Domestic Customers
2. For Customers Residing In Abroad
Note – You can ask the balance of Corporation Bank only three times a day.
2. Mobile Banking
Go to Google Play Store first.
Then download the ‘Corporation EASE‘ App.
Log it in with your User Id and Password.
And then open and check the balance.
3. Net Banking
- First go to Corporation Bank’s website.
- Go to Net Banking Option there.
- Login with Id and Password.
- Go to the balance check option.
- With which you can check your balance.
4. ATM Banking
To check balance from ATM
- Go to Corporation Bank ATM
- Swipe your card and enter the PIN.
- And then select the option of Balance Inquiry.
- And the balance will be in front of you.
5. USSD Code
- Dial *99*57 # from your Register Mobile Number.
- After that, the option of “Balance Inquiry” will come.
- Now reply accordingly and then enter your UPI PIN.
- Then your balance will be in front of you.