Hello everyone, in this article today we will know how to order your PNB Bank Cheque book for your account.
Friends, if you have opened a new account with the bank. At the time of opening the account, you are asked to issue a Cheque book for this account. In most banks, ATM & Cheque books are given at the time of opening the account. If you want to apply Cheque book for PNB Bank Account. So you have 4 options available. PNB Bank Cheque book can be applied through any one option. Go through complete post to know in details: How to apply Punjab National Bank Cheque book
4 methods to apply PNB Cheque book
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- SMS Banking
- Customer Care
How to apply PNB Cheque book with Net Banking
- First of all you have to go to the bank’s website to log in to net banking.
- You enter your User Id & Password and log in to Net Banking.
- Click on Other Services at the top.
- Then click on Cheque book.
- In the next page, you have to select the account for which you want to order a Cheque book.
- After that, enter how many pages you want in the Cheque book.
- After giving all the information, click on submit.
- Now the Cheque book has been applied.
- A Cheque book will arrive at the register address in your bank in 1 to 3 weeks time.
How to apply Cheque book with Mobile Banking
- To apply Cheque book from Mobile Banking, log in to PNB One App.
- After logging in, you have to click on the Services button on the home page.
- In the next screen, you have to click on the cheques. After that you will see four options.
- Inquire Check Status
- Stop check
- Request for Cheque book
- View cheque
- Out of these, you select 3 number options.
- You have to select your account number. The account number for which you want to order a Cheque book.
- Select how many page Cheque book you want to order.
- After that you have to select which account to deduct the Cheque book from, select it.
- Write what name should come on the Cheque book.
- After that click on Continue and enter Transaction Password.
- Click on submit.
- Now your Cheque book will come to the register address in the bank in 1 to 3 weeks.
How to order PNB Cheque book by SMS
First of all you have to SMS with the registered mobile number in the bank. In SMS, you have to type CHKBK, after giving the space, write the account number, then after giving the space, write the User ID written on the bank passbook, then after that how many pages should be written in the Cheque book as I have written (example: CHKBK 8917412545 646325213 20). Now your Cheque book has been applied.
Call PNB Customer Care and order a Cheque book
To request PNB Bank Cheque book, you can call and order PNB Customer Care. You can call the bank on these two numbers.
- 1800 103 2222
- 1800 180 2222