In today’s post, we are going to give you information about a lot of work, we are going to tell you how to put your business on google. Friends, in today’s time, when almost all the work is being done through the internet, people also search on google about the things around them. In such a situation, if you do a business and people get its information on google, then your business is likely to grow rapidly. You must have seen how much business information of your city comes online after searching on google. You can also do this for your business.
What is Google my business?
Google my business is such a service launched by Google where anyone can enter their business information. Through this, you can set the name, address, contact details as well as location of your shop or office. This will make it easier for people to know about you and you will reach a lot of customers.
Also Read: – How to register for PNB Kitty and its benefits?
How to put your business on google?
To put your business on Google, you must have a Google Account. If you are a Gmail user, then you can sign in with this, otherwise, create a new Gmail ID. After this sign in by going to google my business.
- Now click on the option of Add your business to Google
- What’s the name of your business on the next page enter your business name?
- Select your business category – Enter your business category
- location add – If your business has a permanent physical address in the location, then yes
- Enter the full address of your business office
- After this, find your location on google map and pin it.
- Contact number and website information – You will have to give information about how customers can contact you, in this, you give mobile number and website link. If you do not have a business website, then you can also leave it.
- Now your google business page will be created by clicking on finish on the page of finish and manage this listing.
- Verify your business – To show your business on Google, you have to verify your address, for this google will send a code to your given address which you will have to verify. After your business is verified, it will start showing on google.
- Enter your correct name and address in the contact name to receive the Verify Code letter. If you want, you can verify the business later by selecting the later option.
- business hours – Can you tell about the timing of your business?
- Add message description – You can write some information about your business.
Now you will get such a message that your business profile is almost ready which means now your profile is ready.
Interactions of putting a business on Google –
- By getting your business information online, its reach increases to a lot of people.
- People start trusting your business more
- People can give online feedback about your business
- Make it easy for customers to find your location
So, friends, in this way you can also create a Google business page for your business, for this you do not need any technical knowledge. In no time you can put your business on Google. Hope this information must have been useful to you. Thanks for visiting the blog!