The largest and state-owned bank in the country is ‘State Bank of India’ (SBI). Now the bigger the bank, the more its customers are. If seen, SBI is the bank with the largest number of customers in the country. Every bank’s customer wants that there is no problem in withdrawing, depositing, or transferring money to anyone. When his work is done at home, the State Bank of India (SBI) launched the SBI YONO App which has features ranging from opening an account to shopping.
YONO app is the official banking app of State Bank of India, with the help of which you can do online banking anywhere. For this, all you need is Smartphone and internet. YONO full form is You Only Need One. It was launched on 27 November 2017 by India’s Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. In this app, you can do banking work like depositing money, transferring, opening accounts etc. Also you can also do shopping. About 60 e-commerce companies are associated with it.
How to install SBI YONO App and how to download
Installing the YONO app is quite easy. For this, you should have a Smartphone which can be android or iphone. If you have any of these phones, then go to the app store of that phone and search for “SBI YONO App” in the search bar. The app will come in front of you, download it first and then install it. After installing the YONO app, you have to register on it with the help of your account.
By following the procedure given below, you can register in the YONO SBI App, after which you will be able to easily do all the work related to SBI saving account and SBI banking online.
How to register in YONO banking app
2. Then click on Existing Customer in the home page
3. Then go to Register With My ATM Card
4. Now submit
- CIF Code
- And, enter Account Number
5. On submission, an OTP will appear on your mobile number. After filling it here, click on Next.
6. In the next step you have to enter ATM details and click on Submit.
7. Then you will have SBI Account Details in front of you, see it and click on Next.
8. After this you have to create a temporary password for First Login. So enter password twice and click on submit.
9. By doing this your process will be complete and you will receive an SMS.
10. It will have Username for your First Time Login, you have to use it and login.
11. Now after this you have to set your new Username & Password.
12. On submitting, you will get the message of Successful Internet Banking.
What is MPIN?
MPIN stands for – Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number. This is a code of 6 Digit, which you can log into Net Banking anytime by setting it.
How to set it?
To set it, login after registration, then you will get the option to set MPIN.
On clicking next, you will have to do OTP verification for the last time and after that your register in YONO SBI will be completed.