Have you forgotten your SBI Net banking profile password? Profile password is your password through which you use the Profile tab in Net banking. In the Profile tab, you can do many important tasks such as Add Beneficiary, Change Passwords, Change Mobile Number and many other account related changes.
Overall, the profile password is used to access the profile section.
Profile password and login password – These 2 passwords are important for you to remember in SBI Net banking, if you forget any password then you will not be able to use net banking correctly.
If you do not know then it does not matter – you can change your SBI profile password by following the simple steps below.
2. Now go to the profile option in My Account & Profile
3. Then click on My Profile
4. Next go to Forgot Password.
5 Enter OTP
6. Next you select Hint Question and answer it.
7. And then click on Submit.
8. In the next step, you have to set a new Strong Profile password and select a Hint Question and answer it again.
9. Finally, after submitting, your SBI Profile password will be reset.
What to do if the answer to Hint Question does not come?
If you have forgotten the answer to your previous Hint Question as soon as you reset the profile password, then you can also reset it in this way.
1. Forget Hint Question & Answer, Please Click Here
2. After submitting, you will see a form.
3. Enter your branch code and name and submit it
4. Keep in mind that Popup On will be kept in it, because the form will open on the same.
5. Now download the form, print it out.
6. Also note down the Reference Number.
7. Finally, after filling your information in this form, submit it to the bank branch with the reference code.
8. And your profile password will be changed.