Hello everyone, in this article today we will learn how you can start Punjab national bank net banking.
Before knowing how to start Punjab National Bank Net Banking, we know it. What is Net Banking? Net banking is called doing online banking work through the Internet. In today’s time you can do all the work of the bank online. They too sit at home with their mobiles. Go through complete post to know in details:How To Start Punjab National Bank Net Banking.
Benefits of Net Banking
- You can check the balance of PNB Bank.
- One can transfer money online through NEFT.
- One can transfer money online through RTGS.
- Sending money from one bank to another.
- Apply for check book. From Net Banking.
- You can apply for ATM through net banking.
How to register Net Banking for Punjab National Bank
- First of all you have to go to the PNB Bank website. www.netpnb.com
You will see 2 options on the home page of the website. Retail Internet Banking and Corporate Internet Banking.
2. Click on Retail Internet Banking, now a new page will open in front of you.
In which you will find the new user written, click on it.
3. Now a new page will open. In which you have to enter your account number.
After entering the account number, you have to select Register for Internet Banking and click on verify.
4. In the next screen, you select View and Transaction in Type Of Facility and click on Verify.
OTP will come on the mobile number registered in the bank and enter it and click on Continue.
5. After this you need to enter PNB ATM card and PIN.
Pin Inter and click on Continue.
6. In the next page, you will see the User Id above. This will be needed whenever you log in to Net Banking.
Create new password in Set Login Password. He has to intervene again. This password is to be used while logging in.
7. In Set Transaction Password you have to create a new password which will be used when sending money.
Enter the same password again.
8. Select I Accept the Terms and Conditions.
After that you click on Complete Registration. Now your registration has been done.
9. Now we have to complete our profile.
After visiting the PNB website, click on login again, fill the User Id and click on Continue.
10. In the next screen, you fill your User ID & Password and select the language and click on login.
Now select the Terms & Conditions.
11. OTP will come on the mobile number registered in the bank. OTP Inter and click on Continue.
You will see 50 questions in the next page. Of which, you have to select 7 questions and write the answer in front of it.
12. Get these questions down when you need them. When you forget the password.
Tick the term & condition once and click on update.